It’s a southern favorite, but enough to make any northerner question your sanity. Possum pie? Ewww! But there’s no playing around with this sweet treat, it’s always a hit!
- 2(3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4cup powdered sugar
- 1(9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1⁄4cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄3cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4cup vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4cups cold milk
- 3⁄4teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2cup whipping cream, whipped
- 12 -16 pecan halves
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread onto bottom of crust. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. In another mixing bowl; combine pudding mixes. Add milk and vanilla; beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Spoon over the pecans. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Top with whipped cream and pecan halves.