Greenwood Schools are gearing up for registration for summer and fall:
GPSIRE Summer Edition will begin June 14th and run through July 23rd.
Applications will be available on the district website beginning April 1st. For more information on who is eligible to attend, pricing information, etc. please use the following link: https://www.greenwoodk12.com/o/greenwood/page/gspire
Greenwood Preschool Center will begin accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year. There are 80 spots available for children who turn 4 by August 1st, 2021. Open enrollment will start on Monday, March 29th, packets will be available for pick up at the front entrances of Westwood Elementary and the Preschool Center or can be downloaded at
For more information contact [email protected] by email.
Greenwood Public Schools will open the online portion of Kindergarten registration on April 1st. Students must be 5 years old by August 1st to be eligible for the 2021-22 school year. Please use the following link for registration information. https://registration.greenwoodk12.com/login
PROCESS to enroll:
● Registration Gateway (Online registration)
● New to the Gateway – start the registration process
● Complete online registration
● Schedule appointment when application is complete
● Bring all required documents to appointment (even if uploaded)
○ Proof of Residency (current utility bill)
○ Birth Certificate
○ Social Security Card
○ Immunization record
○ Well Child check-up (from age 3 and above)
For more information contact: 996-4142.